Friday 29 July 2011

HYPER CRUSH

I remember first discovering Hyper Crush through EV and UVS in like 2009, and thinking "WTF are they for real?" I didn't really know if it was a joke or not HAHA! I thought their video for Robo Tech and the lyrics and stuff was so weird and.... urgh, even if the beats were catchy. So i quickly shut it and stopped listening to them. Then i thought about listening to them again a few days or weeks later. And stuck with it a bit longer and I'm SO glad I did! I LOVE these guys now. Donny, Preston and Holly. They became my new jam. I downloaded the whole of The Arcade and their Mixtape Vol. 2 and loved it.
After a while though I went out of my electro phase and only a few HC songs remained on my ipod and were hardly ever listened to. But then a few weeks ago i remembered them (AFTER HAVING A REALLY WEIRD DREAM WITH THEM IN IT) and listened to The Future again AND re-fell in love with them ahahah! And i realised I had never really given the boys a proper look, but now I have I realise Donny is a pretty sexy dude :P So yeah. New songs coming out, and they are all awesome. Preston is awesome, mah gurl Holly is beautiful, Donny is so sexy. THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME.

Click click BANG BITCHES. ZAPPER GUN GANG <3

No comments:

Post a Comment