Tuesday 21 June 2011

...actually it's mainly just dad's music taste... he passed most of it onto me. I've got a few of my new little awesome bands I love... but he's got me majorly into hard rock, blues rock and just plain ROCK N ROLL.

List of Bands Dad got me into:
- The Beatles
- Blondie
- The Clash
- The Cure
- Coldplay (to a certain extent)
- Deep Purple
- Electric Light Orchestra
- The Doors
- Hawkwind
- Jimi Hendrix
- Led Zeppelin (Probably my favourite band of all time)
- Moby
- Muse (yes, seriously!)
- Oasis (kinda)
- Pink Floyd
- Queen
- Radiohead
- The Rolling Stones
- The Smiths (kinda)
- The Stranglers
- The Verve
- The White Stripes (now also one of my favourite bands ever.... obviously.... Jack White is my god.)
- The Who

And from that those bands have got me into a billion other awesome ones. Thankyou daddy :P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment