Saturday 4 June 2011

Okay here's the story of why I love Rory so much.... it's pretty far out.

So. I've always loved the character... but only as a character. But it all started when I went to the Kasabian Concert with my best friend and her brother and the support act was Little Red. OMG the guy who plays the keyboard looked SO much like Rory and i noticed it straight away. So yeah that's what i thought, but then a few months/ weeks later i recorded a program on tv of Oasis live and in the crowd there was this guy who looked a LOT like Rory (ok i keep saying Rory, i really mean Arthur, but still) and then i kept watching and there was ANOTHER guy who looked like him... and then ANOTHERRR! Anyway, after that i just kept seeing Rorys everywhere... and my love for him grew... no idea why, but it did. So yes. I love Rory. A lot. He's awesome. beautiful man.... but he obviously has one of those faces.... hmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment