Tuesday 14 June 2011

Why do you always make a big deal out of nothing? What's happening on Thursday doesn't affect you AT ALL. And don't you DARE lecture me about priorities... I have mine set straight, and you may not like it, but get the fuck over it. I'm living and going to school and learning to get a job for ME. No one else, and no one can try to influence me. There's no point lecturing me about my education, when i have it set in my mind so strongly, and I know what i wanna do with my life, so GET. OVER. IT. And open your eyes and start to see that in actual fact, I am NOT the terrible daughter you make me out to be, i help around the house and garden, i dont go out partying and drinking and smoking and having sex and all that shit, i NEVER demand, or even ask, for money, i don't always go out and i don't expect you to do whatever i want, and i DO appreciate you. There are way worse people my age than me, so start to fucking realise, you aren't so hard done by. And start to chill out and stop worrying about everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment