Friday 10 June 2011

Feisty, Diamond, Inspiration, Stylish, Burger Queen, Quirky, Role Model..... Marina.

Ahh the endless list of words I could use to describe this amazing woman.
She is probably THE most inspiration woman in my life. Her music speaks to me more than anyone else's music ever has, her views and position in life, all add to my ever growing and undying love for her. God.. i sound like a freak. Haha! But Marina Diamandis is one amazing girl, and I am proud to call myself a forever shining Diamond.
Her style is so cute and quirky and different which i love

Her views of fame, money, being accepted, feminism, sexuality and... life are so similar to my own and have rooted them even more solid than before. (Yes i am VERY strong in my views and don't mind sharing them)
Her music is also different and unique - too pop for indie yet too indie for pure pop, and the way she describes and talks about it is simply inspiring. Her music videos are also sophisticated and attention holding, without any skin needing to be shown or over the top sexualisation occurring. Every interview she does captures my attention and amazes me, not only through her incredibly sexy British accent, but by her sophistication and respect she holds, not only for herself and her music, but for others and her views.
Marina Diamandis, as you continue to shine and make inspiring music, I will forever continue to support you.
Your forever Diamond <3

No comments:

Post a Comment