Thursday 23 June 2011

So I had a MAJOR Spring Winter clean today. Pulled out everything from my room, got rid of all the rubbish and old paper (filled 5 plastic bags!) and found I seem to have a resident behind my desk with a sweet tooth. I have been hearing noises there for nights, and first of all I freaked out, then realised it must just be a mouse. So today I pulled my desk out and found a half eaten fredo frog behind!! It's ok cuz I live in a farm so mouses inside are acceptable hahaah! And i ain't a girly girl who'd scream if I saw one. Hopefully it doesn't come back though now that everything's clean. So... what it takes to ACTUALLY make me clean my room - a mouse infestation. OKAY it's not an infestation, but whatever. I had fun cleaning. I was in the mood for it which was good... while rocking out to Jack White and LCD Soundsystem. Now I've pulled down all my posters and am gonna rearrange them on the same wall, just for a change. Oh and I painted my nails, seems to be one thing I do first day of EVERY holidays :P Black ofc. Now I've got a clean room :) Hopefully it'll be more relaxing. At least mum won't be nagging me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment