Monday 6 June 2011

My Dream...




The Beauty, The Adventure, The Freedom,The Furthest Away...
- The reasons i wanna go to Antarctica. People piss me off. A lot. And the furthest i can go.. without going to the friggin moon, is Antarctica. I've always found it breath takingly beautiful, but now i see it as a place i HAVE to go. Hardly anyone has been there and i think you are so lucky if you have seen this beautiful piece of untouched land. I want to travel there, as a scientist, and experience all it's dangers and freedom. I don't care how, but I'm gonna go there one day. If i don't, i see it as a missed opportunity, why would you NOT wanna go to this amazing place? It's one of the few places people haven't (TOTALLY) destroyed on this earth. I WILL go there one day. I'll do whatever it takes, and when i make it... i would have finally achieved something in my tiny blip of an existance, for myself, and hopefully i will be able to help this breath taking continent. ANTARCTICA... SEE YOU SOOON!




No comments:

Post a Comment