Monday 20 June 2011

Kasabian




















Fooking Kasabian man. These boys are seriously my favourite band and I doubt that will ever change. These talented bunch o' blokes from LEICESTER are fookin incredble EMPIREEE. And so so SOOO amazing live.

Ian Matthews: This drummer is one badass guy. Not really, he seems really sweet and genuine, but his DRUMMING is badass. And the energy he puts into it, it's amazing to watch and even more amazing to be in his presence while he is rockin out. Love 'im. Oh and he WILL run the country one day....apparently.

Chris Edwards: Chris. Like seriously, he is one cool dude :P Serge once said he's like the glue of the band. I can see that. He's so chill and awesome onstage. And the way he kills that bass, especially in Vlad live... GAHHH!! 'Mazin stuff.

Sergio Pizzorno: FOCKIN SERGE. What can I say. He's.... brilliant. As the bands songwriter, I mean, he's one crazily talented and amazin bloke. His guitar skills and sexy voice just make Kasabian. And he's sooo incredibly amazingly sexy. Just look at him. And his eyes.... GAH that piercing gaze!!! I felt like he was looking into my soul.... that was one amazing moment, I really felt like we connected. That's right, me and Serge have a special connection. I've got photo PROOF.... kindaa.

Tom Meighan: Ahhh my husband. My beautiful, amazing, talented boyy. Fuck I love him too much. Everything about him is amazing. His raw incredible talent and voice of PURE SEX. His style, swagger and even his ego. Onstage he kills it. It's one of the most amazing things to see, he rocks the stage like he owns it - cuz he does! He's the most focking incredible frontman and I love him. His face, accent, voice, hair, sexy body, eyes, mouth, arms, legs..... siiiiiiighhh. I love him, and he was literally a meter away from me... seriously like THE most amazing night everr.

Oh and how can I forget Jay Mehler: he was only made an official touring member of the band last year, but maaannn he's good. He was right in front of me for the whole thing, lookin cool in all black and his sunnies. <3

Overall this band is amazing. FULL STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment