Tuesday 14 June 2011

I had a dream last night where I went into this AWESOME store. So it caught my eye cuz it had a poster of Alison in the window (god im obsessed) and i went into and some stuff was too "princess polly" for me, but the other stuff was awesome indie/ rocker style. But then i went up to the lady and asked if they had any "alison inspiried/ style stuff" and she just said no. And i was like "Well why do you have her in your window!?" so i went out and i see Alison and Jack whtie actually walking together across the road, arm in arm. So i run over and say "Seriously that store had nothing" and i hooked arms with Alison and we started talking like i had been with them the whole time! It was kinda awesome :P I wish i spent more time in the store though, cuz it was actually pretty good, but they were closing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment