Wednesday 22 June 2011

Girl love - Sarah Hudson

So I fell in love with this babe during my underground electro music phase in 2008 (when I first joined last.fm)
 The first band I found and fell in love with was Electric Valentine, but soon after I found Ultraviolet Sound through EV, and immediately loved it. They are edgy, fresh and ELECTRO.
 Sarah is amazing, she's confident, hot, talented and unique. And the beats her and her boy (back then boys) blast are just pure awesomness!
 She rocks it onstage, with her vibrant red hair everywhere, it looks like an AWESOME show I have yet to see... hoepfully one day they are either in Australia or I'm where they are.
 Even though my 'phase' is over, I still love EV, and others like Hyper Crush who I found at the same time, but UVS will always have a special place in my music library :P and heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment