Monday 20 June 2011

The Dead Weather





































Need I say more? This band supergroup is simply amazing. They have done so much for me.
WHY I LOVE THEM:

Dean Fertita: Ahhh Dean, he's incredibly talented, been in so SO many bands and also incredibly sexxyyy, I mean come on, he's fucking 40!!

Jack Lawrence (LJ): He's talented, funny, strange and again, talented! and seriously, what bands HASN'T he been in?

Alison Mosshart: Oh god... don't get me started, everything about this badass bitch I love.. all of it! She's inspired me SOOO much, and her voice, style, the way she acts, and her insane talent all add to the awesomness of The Dead Weather. I'll stop talking now before this becomes a "I'M A MOSSBIAN" post.

And finally Jack White: Jack. Fucking. White. God this man is just..... HNfgwijAOsxjhcbujchqw! He was already a rock GOD before The Dead Weather began, but seriously, everything he does turns to something more amazing than gold. His guitar playing, drum playing, HIS SEXY VOICE, and him just being alive make this world, and more specifically rock music, better. Look at him, his sexiness and swagger. He's amazing. Nuff said. Jack, I love you.

Well it didn't become an "I'M A MOSSBIAN" post, became more of a bloody tribute to Jack, but he deserves all of it ;) I'm bored, so i might do this for all my favourite bands....

No comments:

Post a Comment